A Voter-Science “campaign account” is a dedicated private-database just for your campaign. Campaign Accounts aren’t just a precinct at a time – it includes all the voters in your district so that you can get accurate reporting on your race. You can use it for door-to-door ground game via VS Canvasser (TRC) , managing targeting, and election result reporting.
Every campaign should have a Voter Science campaign account! You can bring your own data and set one up yourself at https://start.voter-science.com/ , or contact Info@Voter-Science.com to set one up for you.
Some benefits of a Campaign Account:
- Private database just for your campaign. Secure by default so that even primary opponents can each have their own during the primary.
- You own the data that you collect and never lose access. If you spend 50 hours hitting the doors, that data is yours and you deserve the credit!
- You can conveniently share your data with anybody else: your team; other campaigns; or external sources like GOP DataCenter, NationBuilder and Salesforce via direct integrations.
- You can determine the survey and questions.
- You can merge in additional data from any data source (including dropbox) and pick the targets specifically for you, rather than use some generic partisan targeting.
- Live data that’s online and you can avoid having to handle as CSV files. This keeps your data refreshed, helps you audit usage, and lets you maintain control.