Note that while Android and iOS release versions are coordinated, not every version is released on both platforms. Generally, the Android builds are a bit more frequent, due to the higher market penetration and the fact that I personally test it in the field daily.
Here is a quick summary of the changes introduced with each release:
July 7, 5:10 PM: Full rollout. (Promoted from beta 1.3.6)
– Pins now update color and opacity with incremental sync of voter records
Jul 3, 11:33 PM: Full rollout. (Promoted from beta 1.3.5)
– Manual upload to cloud now syncs changes in all sheets, not just current one.
– Alert now displayed when manual upload is unsuccessful.
– Fixed closest household button
– Handled phone number formatting overflow
– Streamlined conversion for string types
– Switched to chat keyboard for comments
– Refined voter detail panel
Jul 1, 9:05 PM: Full rollout. (Promoted from beta 1.3.3)
– App name change to Canvasser, with new adaptive icon
– Back button from main page navigates to parent sheet
– Added Plug-in button in SheetDetailPage
– Added detail section on VoterDetailPage for custom columns
– Preserves last visible region for each sheet
– Fixes missing map pins after extended load
– Updated logic for dimming households (visited or all members dimmed)
– Filtered voters now show as dimmed
– Added automatic sync after connectivity is restored or successful login
– Exception handling for failed OpenSheet (e.g. loss of permission)
– Fixed household member list opacity update
– Updated target URL for Learn More button in About
– Simplification of WebView-based login/logout, with new icon
Apr 24, 8:33 PM: Full rollout. (Promoted from beta 1.2.2)
– Reverting to CarouselPage to try to work around infrequent crash from ObjectDisposedException
– Maintains sorted order of household members when switching to voter detail page
Apr 19, 8:37 PM: Full rollout.
– Added SearchBar on List tab
– Added male and female avatars
– Fixed icon color update
– Sorts household members by age
– Possible fix for System.ObjectDisposedException
Apr 16, 8:30 AM: Full rollout.
– New buttons on voter detail page to dial phone number and send email
– Auto formatting of phone number (US only)
– Preferred virtual keyboard variants for phone number and email entry
– Upgrade to ProGuard 6.0.2 bytecode optimization
Apr 12, 4:57 PM: Full rollout. (Promoted from beta 1.1.3)
– Sync changes when app sent to background
– Scroll corresponding list item into view when pin selected on map
– Added completion percentage to the sheet Info page
– Fixed off-by-one bug when applying missed changes from other users
Apr 6, 10:20 PM: Full rollout.
– Rolled back to Xamarin Forms v18.104.22.1680555 to work around WebView login bug
Apr 6, 3:28 PM: Full rollout.
– Clears WebView cache after logout so that previous user’s cookies aren’t still present
– Fixes performance issues with CarouselPage by switching to CarouselView, which supports UI virtualization
– Fixes a crash when location services goes unexpectedly offline
– Fixed crash caused on some configurations by CarouselView linker error
Apr 3, 3:02 PM: Full rollout. (Promoted from beta 1.1)
– Swipe left or right in household or voter detail panels for next & previous
– My location button in household detail view to quickly index to closest address
– New default sorting of households is by address
– Exception handling for failed DateTime parsing